“My good outweighs my bad.”“I’m not worried about going to hell. I’ll party with my friends.”“The Old Testament God is an angry God. The New Testament God is a loving God.”“God is love. He’s not an angry judge.”“There are many ways to heaven.”
Statements like the ones above are common and they are uttered by religious people, spiritual people, and people who claim they don’t believe in God. A reasonable question to ask in response to each of these statements is: “Are you sure?”
This page on the Cross Encounters Ministries website is dedicated to addressing the more common assertions made about God, Jesus Christ, the Bible, good and evil, heaven and hell, and a host of other subjects. To find answers to common assertions simply click on the below links.
Common Religious Assertions
- “The Old Testament God is an angry God. The New Testament God is a loving God.”
- “My good outweighs my bad.”
- “Before I can love God, I first have to learn how to love myself.”
- “I’m not worried about going to hell. It’s gonna be party time with my friends.”
- “So long as I don’t hurt anyone, God doesn’t care how I live my life.”
If, after reading the answers we provide, you still have questions, email us at info@CrossEncountersMin.com. We will do what we can to answer your questions.