“This is THE greatest book on evangelism that I’ve read and I HIGHLY recommend it! Tony Miano has had a huge impact on me and the way in which I communicate the Gospel to the lost. This book gives you a ‘fly on the wall’ perspective on many of his witnessing encounters and he shares his wisdom on what to do and what not to do. I’ve been greatly benefited by his example over the years!”
Those are the words of my friend, Mike Wells, an evangelist in Florida.
I’m grateful for and encouraged by Mike’s kind and enthusiastic endorsement. Others have shared similar testimonies with me, about “Cross Encounters–A Decade of Gospel Conversations.”
My personal favorite book on the subject of evangelism is “A Pastor’s Sketches,” by Ichabod Spencer. In fact, “Cross Encounters” is unashamedly patterned after Spencer’s voluminous literary account of his evangelism efforts.
Get a Free Copy of Cross Encounters (Limited to the First 25 Responders)
To equip and encourage you in your evangelism efforts, I would like to send you a free copy of my book, “Cross Encounters.”
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Sign up (right column) to receive my periodic newsletter.
2. Send your full name and complete mailing address to: [email protected]. The Subject Line of your email should read: “Send Me Cross Encounters!”
3. The email must also include a written testimony of your last cross encounter–details of your last gospel conversation with a stranger. Or, if you have audio or video of your most recent conversation with a stranger, send me the link. If you’ve never verbally communicated the gospel to a stranger, go do it. There are a lot of lost people out there who need to hear the gospel. No testimony, no book. 🙂
4. Receive and read the Book.
5. Kindly post a review on Amazon.
That’s it. That’s all there is to it.
I look forward to sending you a copy of “Cross Encounters.”